Ok I have been in a whirlwind for the last 4 days - here is a recap bullet style because if I were to write it all out - I'd be back in the same situation of not getting things done and running out of time.
- Friday we went skiing and had a blast! Here are some pics.
Here I am coming off the lift...
- Jimmy & I on the ride home...
- Saturday I had my WW meeting (you can see the results below) I was very excited :)
- After my meeting we had to take my car to the dealer to get the tires balanced - ever since we got it, there was a little shakiness on the road so they balanced the tires for us for free - and 3 of the 4 were out of balance.
- After we dropped the car off we headed to Costco and the huge boxes of strawberries are back!! I was pumped I have been eating me some strawberries!!
- Then we went to pick up the car - I came home and packed up Charley and the dogs and headed to DE for the night (Jimmy was working at the bar that night so I thought I'd go home and do some shopping)
- After we got to DE my mom, Charley and I did some shopping - mostly for Miss Charley - she got a lot of good clothes since she will soon be in 18 month clothes!!! OMG!
- Sunday morning I went out to breakfast with one of my best friends from home (she is a triplet)
- After breakfast we went to one of her sisters houses who has a son who is 5 months younger then Charley...here they are :) **Jimmy told me I have to make a note here that Charley is on her knees in these pictures while S is standing - that Charley is a lot taller then he is - she is 5 months older :)
- After our visit I headed back to my parents house and went for my 6 mile run - through snow, slush, ice and mud - I followed our training plan and ran at 75% of my normal speed - and it took me 1h 5m...here is my Nike+ from my run. You can see the spots where I was gingerly running across the ice and slush!
- After my run we all took off and headed back to Baltimore - by way of my amazing friend Margie's house
- Margie made Charley's 1st birthday invitations. They are gorgeous!!! This is what they look like :) I LOVE THEM!!
- Once I got back we relaxed for a while - then my parents arrived (they watch Charley on Monday's so they come on Sunday night)
- My mom made homemade pizza for dinner and we started watching the Superbowl - then I headed to the grocery store...which was EMPTY!!
- Yesterday - work was insane - by the time I blinked I had to leave to go and get Jimmy
- We headed off to run an errand then home - where I had to leave immediately to take Mack to the vet because he had a bad ear infection
- That was a 2 hour ordeal...one of the front desk people at the vet quit in the middle of the day, so there was a back log of people standing there - I had a 5pm appointment and didn't get in the room until 5:30 then didn't get seen until 6:15 and didn't get out of there until 6:45!!
- Then I just barely made (Jimmy had to meet me there to get Mack from me so I wouldn't be late!) my 7pm physical therapy appt to verify if I need orthodics or not - and I was there until 9PM!!! I was beat by the time I got home...hence the lack of a post from yesterday..
- Today I am off - Charley is napping - but about to wake up I think...I have errands to run...my girlfriends daughter is coming over at 1pm...it never ends!!
Here is my Nike+ for my 4 mile run tonight. I am still pretty consistent with my 4 mile run pace (on the treadmill anyway) and am within 10 seconds of the same time for my last four 4 mile runs.
I didn't get to tweet my menu from yesterday - but my total points were 26.5 and I used 1.5 of my weekly flex points.
Here is my menu from today.
Hopefully things will be calmer and back to normal soon!!
|strawberry mini wheats w/ skim milk||5|
|chicken & dumplings||6|
|fiber 1 bar||2|
|panera bread you pick 2 tortilla soup w/ fuji chicken salad||10|
|small skim chai tea latte||4|
|4 mile run||-6|
Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.